Making a complaint means speaking up about something you do not like or something you are not happy with. It can be about anything that our services do or it might be about someone who works for us. Making a complaint can be a good way of making things change for the better. This could be done by talking to someone, calling us on the telephone or by writing us a letter or sending an email.

Remember, it is OK to complain and a copy of our Complaints policy can be found here and here. We need to know what is wrong with any of Watford Mencap services so we can try to make them better.

To use our complaint form click here

If you would like to make a complaint please contact us on 01923 713620 or email

Watford Mencap is also pleased to receive your comments. They are used to develop services by sharing praise and good practice with individuals and services.

If you will like to comment on Watford Mencap, please fill in our feedback form and post it back to 92a Langley Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD5 0ES or email it back to

Care Concerns

Hertfordshire County Council is able to receive your concerns directly if you have them about Watford Mencap or any other social care provider in Hertfordshire. The Care Concerns line is not for urgent concerns about abuse, more general concerns. People who use support services, their families, and paid or volunteer staff can report concerns. 

Please go to for full details. 

or you can contact Hertfordshire County Council by email to   (these links were updated on 21 June 2017)

If you would like to give a compliment please contact us 01923 713620 or email